Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Bonus lagi!
I got email last Tuesday that stated the weekly winner is me. I was surprised as I though my other 2 workmates will won it as I felt that I couldn't do more than them.

I won a voucher for food and beverage in ECQ, it is a bar in Quay Grand. A five-stars boutique hotels that located very close to Opera House. A unique bar where you can see the Harbour Bridge while drinking.

I asked Zsa2 and Budi to come together to have a drink in there. After all, they never been there before. I have been in ECQ before and tried their famous Haven cocktail for free as my new workmate paid for it. Jadi dateng gag Ko? Zsa?

 
posted by Lilia at 11:40 pm | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:00:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous

ajak gw ajah kalo si Zsaphie gak mau...hehhe...

 

At Sunday, August 03, 2008 1:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

ajak gw juga donk li.... :)

 

At Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:27:00 pm, Blogger Budi Susanto

Ajak Mama aja, sekalian tiketnya buat 3 orang yaa? :D Mama, loe ajak ke bar itu, yang dua orang, gua en Mei, jalan2 :P

 

At Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh congratulations! That sounds like such a great prize!