Friday, July 11, 2008
Birds
It's been a bit too long since I posted photos that was taken by me from my last entries.

So? They are here again!!!

My friend was wandering to a pet shop in Birkenhead and I was going straight to the bird cages. Not that I love birds, but I was looking for cat and could not find any cat in there that day, so I was wandering around the birds cage.


This one is called Australian Cockatoo in Indonesia, but in here? I forgot to write the birds' name.

I love this colour, seem a bit teal or blue-green colour, a colour that you may never seen in Indonesia.

These birds' colour is actually greener than this photo, it is really a bold and deep green.

These are unique yellow-orange birds.


See that one on the right side? It is so beautifully four layered colour and seem it was drawn perfectly and there is no even a line of wrong colour out of the line
 
posted by Lilia at 10:46 pm | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:31:00 pm, Blogger Budi Susanto

Beli burung2nya, trus diajarin terbang ke Indonesia yaa? :D diajarin mampir ke rumah PaMa, masuk kandang, kunci kandang, buat suprise ke Ma