Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Snowy Beach
Know what it is mean to have a free and high quality software to alter you photo digitally on the net?

It's mean I don't have to pay for around AUD $200+ for a software like photoshop. The con is as I like to take high quality photos (more than 3 MB quality camera), I had to upload a big size to the website then digitally altered it on the net. It took quite some minutes to upload it on the website. For those in Indonesia, never upload a big size. It may take hours to upload. The pro is it's free and I'm happy with the quality.

From this photo (the original one was a bit dark and gloomy, then I hit the Auto-fix button):


Into this funny photo with snowy effect (click on these photos below to see it bigger):

Or into this look Goofy look:

Or into this Cinema mode:

Or HDR look:


Or put the neon look (I chose yellow) plus put some cartoon available in there:


Or just put a Polaroid look:


How? Just log into http://www.picnik.com/

Happy editing photos....

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Lilia at 10:07 pm | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

aku suka yg cinema mode...it's so romantic!!!!! :)