Sunday, October 15, 2006
A Day Before
My brother (Yauw2) and me are sharing the same birthday month., the difference is I have my birthday first 5 days before my little brother. What my sometime-good-sometime-playful big brother of mine would do this year to play a fool on me?
Well, he send me this sms:

"Jangan lupa besok Yauw2 ultah lho hihihi"

The result? I send him a sms back with an imaginary idea to kick off his doll (a cow with black spot and that-smell) straight away to Congo.
 
posted by Lilia at 11:25 pm | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At Monday, October 16, 2006 10:43:00 am, Blogger Yossy and Ling

lhoh? namanya koq sama ma adik gw??? ahhh emang dunia itu kecil ye:D

 

At Monday, October 16, 2006 3:49:00 pm, Blogger Belutz

Liliaaaa...
happy bdayyyyy...
semoga panjang umur...
semoga sehat selalu...
semoga bahagia selalu...
semoga sukses selalu...
*HUGS*

:D

 

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:21:00 am, Blogger Yenny Lesly

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, JADI SEBENERNYA ULTAH MU KAPAN????? I DON'T WANNA MISS IT!! KAPANNNN????

 

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:44:00 pm, Blogger Zsa Zsa

trus kapan sebener e b'day nya??! lu harus kerumah gw weekend ini, biar gw bisa masakin lu mie panjang umur ..