Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Thank You
Thank to God

Thank to my brothers and my mom

Thank to my friends in Indonesia, Australia and around the world

Thank to my colleagues, especially Josh who spread the news around the hotel (it made me shy when everyone who saw me in the meeting place said a blessing for me) and gave me a slice of mudcake.

Thank to Zsa-Zsa, Kalynda dan Budi

Thank to everyone

For a blessed day that I had today.

I want to close this day with a prayer full of thanks to God who gave me such a blessed day.
 
posted by Lilia at 10:56 pm | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:06:00 am, Blogger Ian's mom

Ultah yah Li, Happy birthday say...
semoga segala cita2 dan harapanmu tercapai, amin.

 

At Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:28:00 am, Blogger Yossy and Ling

semoga di taun mendatang lebi baik lagi ya li :)

 

At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:38:00 pm, Blogger Zsa Zsa

a good friend deserve a good friend .. happy birthday dear!

ps: bajunya dipake pas ntar piknik yah :)