Monday, March 03, 2008
Morning Glory
Like many Asian girls, I strolled down into Morning Glory's shop in the Haymarket sometime.
There is nothing wrong to have a look into teenagers stuffs' nowadays, rite?
It was weird to look at those solar-powered-mobile phone-keychain, those-cute-tiny size-table displays, cute-pastel-coloured-folder and books, and lots of cute pens and pencils in the small shop. Then there it is...


A-cute-cat-that-was-sleeping-on-window display-but-fake.
Remind yourself, it's a shop not a pet shop.

Another hint of fakes. There is a baby tiger sleeping next to a puppy and a kitty.


I was thinking to buy one of that and put it on my desk and imagining that one of my manager would get surprise jump and ask me what-is-that-thing-on-my-desk?
 
posted by Lilia at 8:54 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At Monday, March 10, 2008 1:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous

hohoho ide bagus li.. :) coba yuukk...

 

At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

is there online shop for this?