Friday, December 28, 2007
Confused
He asked me out for lunch today, together with my supervisor. So it was 3 people. What confused me is that I never heard him treat someone else for a lunch treat when the person is leaving.

More confused as I asked other girl in the office to get lunch together with us, but he told the girl not to come.

Was he trying to match me with my supervisor or was he trying treat me special?

I need an answer here before I feel so sad. Just like one of Letto's song:

Dan aku mulai takut terbawa cinta
menghirup rindu yang sesakkan dada
Jalanku hampa dan ku sentuh dia,
terasa hangat di dalam hati
Kupegang erat dan kuhalangi waktu,
tak urung jua ku lihatnya pergi
 
posted by Lilia at 8:59 pm | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:36:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous

some questions have no answer, li..

 

At Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:48:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous

hem... tumben Li aku baca postinganmu so mellow... kadang mencintai aja udah cukup tanpa perlu dicintai dan berharap banyak...

 

At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

kekeke ... trus? jadi lunch ga?