Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Friend Are Friend Forever
I got stumbled with the same song that I had prepared for my close friend, Kus, when I want to continue my project for her. It made me crying long enough and will continue till I sleep if Beve did not chat with me and told me her stories in Taiwan. Yeah, then I was thinking about those women that Beve still helping them out in Taiwan. Seem she already find out what she wants to do. Like my friend, Kus, too. She already found out what God wants her to do. For what God had planted in her, she had to go back to Indonesia. I feel sad because there are more people that I would miss a lot in Indonesia than in here, Aussie.
Here is the youtube song:




Here is the lyric:

Michael W. Smith - Friends Are Friends Forever


Packing up the dreams God planted
In the fertile soil of you
I can't believe the hopes He's granted
Means a chapter of your life is through

But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

And with the faith and love God's given
Springing from the hope we know
We will pray the joy you live in
Is the strength that now you show

We'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

To live as friends

Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

No a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends


Her friendship story with me started a long time ago. It was in 1996 when I knew her. We got into a hot argument about someone and she was angry to me and Sylvia. Both me and Sylvia were trying to welcome her and greet her everytime we saw her eventhough she barely notice us that time. Then not long after, she joined me and Sylvia then we become close friends from that time. Kus was always there when I got into trouble and lots of problems. Then without realising, I know her time to go back to Indonesia will end soon this month. Although she said that she will be back again to Australia for her graduation ceremony, I know that God already planted her place in Indonesia. She told me that about last year, a minister had a prophecy that she will be a business woman. That time we didn't know if that mean she had to go back to Indonesia to hold into a position that was previously held by her dad. She always wanted to start her own business from scratch. Then her dad passed away last February without any will or any last message that threw her into confusion and doubt, but then it's all end very well for her. I was worried about her future that time, then after hearing from her, I feel happy that she is now very well cared for, even if that mean that she had to stay in Indonesia.

Also, on 29 June on last Friday, she called me and sms me to tell me that she passed her final exam. That mean she is now finished her study after a long struggle with her study. It was God's hand that hold her in here and it's also God's hand that send her back to Indonesia. I feel so sad, but I didn't want to cry or sad in front of her. All I can do is spending more time with her in here at the moment, so I asked my supervisor to alter my next week shift, so I'll be able to serve God together with her in here for the last time before she is going back to Indonesia.


I agree with the lines in the song:

Her fertile soil that God had prepared is in Indonesia,
the hope that God granted to her is in Indonesia,
a chapter of her life in here is through (it's full of memories in here),
I'll keep her close always (deep embedded in my heart),
Cause our hearts in big and small ways,
the love that keep us strong (as sister always),
she is my friend forever (nothing will change our relationship),
If the Lord's the Lord of them,
and I will not say never to her,
my welcome to her will not end (in fact I hope I can welcome her always whenever she come over),
it's too hard to let her go (really really hard),
but I know that a lifetime is not too long to live as friend (in fact I hope that we will still be friend in the heaven above),
with the faith and love that God's given to her (during her stay in here),
I hope that she will always live in joy (joy is come within and it's from God),
her joy is the strength that she always show to me (she shows lots of her strength characters that grown a lot in here).

Wait, what is missing? Here, this line:

It won't even seem you've gone <-- I cannot pretend on it, it seem you are going for a long time, that's why I'm still sad.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Lilia at 10:25 pm | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:21:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

ihiks ihiks *peluk2 K*

 

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:30:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

"She already found out what God wants her to do. For what God had planted in her"
Klo gua sih gak setuju atas pemikiran Tuhan telah menginginkan kita melakukan. Hal ini bertentangan dgn kehendak bebas yg diberikanNya kepada kita dan juga kalau terjadi apa2, masak kita mau complain, ini sih gara2 rencanaNya :)
Semua apa yang ada dan yang terjadi, lebih karena KITA yg memilih, kita pula yang bertanggung jawab atas pilihan kita di akhirat nanti. Jangan sampai di pengadilan terakhir malah bilang "Ya gara2 elo sih Tuhan yg bikin rencana" :P
Juga jangan mudah percaya ramalan, karena masa depan itu tidak pasti sampai kita ke saatnya. Artinya apa yg kita lakukan sekarang mempengaruhi masa depan, kalau kita memilih berbeda, masa depanpun berbeda

 

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:35:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Contoh aja, dari penelitian soal pemanasan global, diRAMALkan dunia akan mengalami kenaikan air laut pada tahun ... dan pulau2 di Indonesia akan tenggelam sebagian besar. Itu sifat ramalan, bakal terjadi KALAU bla bla. Artinya kalau kita menghendaki ya silahkan penuhi syarat2 itu, kalau kita tidak mau, lakukan yang lain.

 

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 10:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Yeah, then I was thinking about those women that Beve still helping them out in Taiwan. Seem she already find out what she wants to do.

Duhhh lil jadi ngak enak hati...sungguh Lil aku ngak melakukan apa2 kok,diceritain begitu kayak aku melakukan apa gitu buat tolongin mereka, ngak kok Lil:)

mikir aja Lil kalau seseorang datang ke dalam hidup kita ada tiga alasan, sehingga buat kita tahu kalau perpisahan itu suatu hal yang biasa. Dulu aku juga kalau mau pisahan sama teman, sahabat atau saudara, bawaannya sedih, nangis2,terus setelah mikir seseorang datang ke dalam hidup kita mungkin ada tiga alasan:

1.A reason
2.A Season
3 A Lifetime

rencana Tuhan itu indah, rencana Tuhan itu ajaib, rencana Tuhan itu misterius. Persahabatan yang benihnya ditanam dalam kasih Kristus, pasti akan berbuah indah

Jangan sedih lagi Yah Lil,

Well... she could be A REASON appearing in your life "suddenly" with the role to help you see "lights" so could walk the path with strength & might once again.

Is She A SEASON? That will depend on HOW the journey goes...

As for A LIFETIME... Well, that will REALLY depend on Destiny :o)

Beve

 

At Friday, July 06, 2007 10:49:00 am, Blogger Yossy and Ling

badai uda berlalu pastinya yah li