Sunday, December 09, 2007
My wishes before Christmas
Here I am, on Sunday 9th December 2007. Having finished packing up just 2 boxes and more to come during next few days.

Why was I packing up? Because I had to move out this coming Saturday night to an apartment in other suburb.

Also, I'm applying for a new job. A friend refer me to her new manager. The interview is scheduled for for tomorrow, on Monday 10th December. I don't know if I'm ready or if her new managers will like me. However, I do believe if it's time for me to get a new path, then it's done.

I was praying to God for a new job and a new place before Christmas, about 2 weeks ago. Then last week, I get a news from my new flatmate that she already found a place in where I want to live. I though great, it was a good news for me. At least one of my wishes come true. That's why I couldn't believe it when I got a call from my friend's manager last Thursday. I though he didn't want me because there is no contact from the manager since 2 weeks ago after I emailed him my resume letter.

I do hope that the manager would tell me whether he would accept me or not by tomorrow. I would rather hear it from the manager by himself after the interview not by waiting for a phone call or email.

Friends, just help me by pray for me so that I'll not be nervous and I'll be able to point out my abilities and win trustworthiness from those new managers.
 
posted by Lilia at 9:28 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At Monday, December 10, 2007 4:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I will take a little praying for you,, but keep trust on Him, although your wishes aren't yet coming. God always gives goodness.

 

At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:22:00 pm, Blogger Zsa Zsa

nah loh? pindah kemana neng? ente nih yah .. selalu penuh surprise deh! :) ga jauh kan? perlu bantuan?