Tuesday, December 11, 2007
An anonymous comment and the interview
I got an anonymous comment yesterday from someone "called" gattuso.

At Monday, December 10, 2007 4:39:00 PM, gattuso

I will take a little praying for you,, but keep trust on Him, although your wishes aren't yet coming. God always gives goodness.


Hi Gattuso, whoever you are, thank you very much. Seem your prayer and my friends' prayer have been accepted.

The manager likes me, only one of them who interviewed me yesterday. Somehow, seem the manager know how to make me interested in his company. He talked a lot and lots of the company and the future of his division. He also talked about what the company do outside of his division and how the company keep growing up bigger and profitable.

The more the manager talk, the more I feel that I want to be a part of this company and I feel that I could grow up together with the other staffs and managers in the company. Seem that the manager already been happy to welcome any new staff to be a part of the company. He is really a welcoming and a good manager from what he talked about. We also talked about salary, working days and hours in the future, what would I do in the office. He really care about what if the staff getting bored and he already prepared different tasks to do for the staffs so that they will not getting boring doing the same thing everyday. That's great and that mean more challenge to handle different task.

After the interview, he showed me around the office. There are 2 LCD monitors for each computer and an ergonomic high chair for each staff. I was surprised after asking him about connection, he said that he already think about it and planning to get a superfast connection for the office soon. He really care a lot about his staffs.

My friend told me yesterday that the manager really considering me but he wants to do a last part soon. The manager told her that he would like to interviewed me using a phone conversation tomorrow for the last part. Even though my job is not including receiving lots of phone call, but seem he wants to make sure that I would be able to do that if needed by the company.

I can't wait to get started, but seem early January is the only time I can get started because end of December is coming soon. I don't think the manager will be able to teach me about the system until the big long holiday finished, maybe he will be going for holiday as well. So, let's see what would happen tomorrow.

 
posted by Lilia at 7:33 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: